Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged by Amy Cook.......

10 Years ago I had just finished my Junior year of college and was getting ready to go to Thailand with Campus Outreach for the summer. That summer is when I knew I would marry Billy. Truly couldn't ask for a better husband and father.

5 things on my to do list-

Clean out my fridge
Scrapbook
Get the house ready for "Open House" tomorrow
Pay bills
Take some pictures of Mary H. outside

5 snacks I love-

vanilla yogurt
cheese
fruit (bananas especially) and with cream cheese fruit dip, ummmm
chips and cheese/sausage dip
peanuts/almonds

If I were a billionaire I would-

adopt (maybe!)
own a big beach house
I know Billy would want to buy lots of land and live in the country...one of his life goals..
buy lots of antiques
give a lot away

5 bad habits-

I'm not very disciplined, you know, like exercising or getting a sandwich but leaving off the fries
I'm a spender and not a saver
In the winter I don't shave my legs very much...kinda gross
Don't drink enough water
Talk too loud, too fast, and even too much sometimes

5 jobs I've had-

lifeguard in high school
McDonalds(beach project)
Maid and restaurant worker at Holiday Inn(beach project)
Third grade teacher
Mom

5 Places I've lived-

Butler Alabama(grew up there)
Livingston Alabama (college)
Thailand and New Zealand for several months(had to include these to make 5)
Fairhope Alabama
Chicago...actually Yorkville Illinois ( about an hour from Chicago)

Ok, you're tagged.....Aimee Weathers, Cathi Maham and Kari Veenstra

2 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

I had to add New Zealand in there too, to complete the five places I've lived! Happy Mother's Day!

Aimee said...

Tagged....ok ok,,,,It will be my next post. :)