Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alaina Update


Laina Lew, Lucy, Lew....these are all my names for her. She had a great week at Karen's!! (read a few posts down if you don't know what I'm talking about) Yeah! Karen said she was welcome any time! So, I guess by the time I left the REPEATED conversations we had finally "sunk in" at least a little bit. She can be the sweetest thing one minute and the next pretty strong- willed. Does that word have a dash?? Anyway, I'm very thankful for a good week.


When she called me from Karen's, the first thing she said was "Mama, I didn't hit!!"
*****This is Holden after Billy let HIM shave his own head!! Can we say ANGRY!! Can we say NEVER AGAIN!!! Yes, I know this has nothing to do with Alaina but I do like the pic of HER.

4 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Hey Hope. so glad you are blogging.Congrats on new baby!!

Kristin said...

Oh, I'd be more than furious if Jonathan let John David do that! I cannot believe that! I can't even comment on Alaina, because I'm so blown away by Holden's hair!!! (Or lack there of...)

Kristin said...

p.s. April Brown, if you read this, you better just give up being a "lurker" and join this blogging crew! You can't hold out for long! We need to see those babies!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

i was reading this with Lucy in my lap and she said "Awwww look at the princess!", followed by, "him is the prince and her is the princess" too cute!