Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random Things







ok, so it started with Holden being sick, then Billy and me kind of at the same time, then Elley, now today Alaina has a fever too! This morning Billy said I was being short with him and that maybe I needed some time by myself to read my bible and listen to the holy spirit. :) He's right, I always need that time, but he was really just trying to "push my buttons." Just like the time I was really upset about something(can't even remember what) and he wanted me to take 10 deep breaths with him. That made me want to spit nails!!! He wouldn't leave me alone but just kept insisting we take 10 deep breaths together. Now that's one of our jokes when HE is upset. I tell him we're going to sit down and take 10 deep breaths. That's all, just 10!


Shifting gears now, I really thought a couple was going to make an offer on our house this weekend. But, they ended up making an offer on a town home. :( Their realtor said they didn't know if they wanted to deal with a yard. So, back to our open house this weekend. Please pray that it will sell!!!

We have entered the world of polly pockets. Right now, I am listening to Billy play polly's with El and Alaina. It's so funny/cute hearing them pretend. We're surrounded with princesses, babies, dress up, along with Holden's star wars figures, dinosaurs, legos and superheros. It's too fun, though, and I wouldn't trade it.

What else.....that's all I can think of at the moment. Oh yeh , did I mention that I love my sweet Mary Helen? She's the best little baby. I think I'll post a few pics of her. I don't like posting anything without at least one picture!!


Thanks, friends, for all your great comments...I love reading them!!

5 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Hope,
Sounds like Billy has the same humor he did at UWA. It is so neat to have watched you guys from the start of your relationship and see how far GOD HAS BROUGHT YOU!

Kristin said...

You just made me laugh out loud with the "10 deep breaths"!!

Your cup is indeed "runnething over" with those adorable little ones. Those sunglasses on Mary Helen are too cute!

I hope y'all are feeling better soon. I can't imagine a household of 6 being sick...

Kristin said...

p.s. is it just me, or do Elley and Laura Beth resemble each other? Especially in your last year's Christmas card... I've thought that for a while, but haven't asked you what you thought. I think it's the eyes and the noses...

Parks Avenue said...

Hi Hope!!
It's Annie. I'm so glad you have a blog now. I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far! Your children are precious. It's absolutely ridiculous how much Holden looks like Billy. I hope you guys are doing well. Tell Billy I said hi!
-Annie

Amy said...

I am laughing out loud because I can see Billy in your face telling you to take 10 deep breaths and you just saying ugh.... We ya'll move back to the deep south we should get together. The TV is most definantly not your enemy...I mean noggin is really preschool on tv :) :)