Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Latest plans

So we have a new plan in the works, for which I am very thankful. Billy is flying to Fairhope on Sunday and is taking Alaina and Elley with him. They will stay with my parents for the next few weeks while Holden finishes school. This will make the next few weeks soooo much easier. It will just be Mary H. and I during the day while Holden is at school and I can manage showing the house by myself....well, unless they start asking lots of questions about the septic tank, heater, taxes, etc. If the house doesn't sell in the next few weeks, we'll go ahead a get a realtor and Holden, Mary H. and I will drive to my parents to stay. I didn't want to be here by myself all summer, especially trying to sell a house. Billy will be doing new job training the next few months. That's our plan....God has given me such a gift in my parents. They are always so willing to help whenever we need them and they truly love our kids. Alaina and Elley will love being there and I will have lots of extra time to finish up things here. I can't believe it is finally time to move. Now we just have to figure out where we're going after my parents house :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

BIRMINGHAM, Hope move to Birmingham. I love seeing all the pics of the kids. Have fun on your break. Isn't it funny how just one less child that you have is such a great break. If MH will sleep most of the day, what will you do with yourself?

Kristin said...

Hurry up and get here!!

How about Marion, Hope?

Danny and Jennifer White said...

MOBILE!!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

i vote bham!

Aimee said...

No Hope...Jacksonville is where you should move. :) No, really, let us know where you are going! Hopefully, it won't be far!

Heather said...

Come on, y'all! Germany's the place to be! :)
And, Hope, we love the pictures, too! Especially your new one on top - that's precious.